Lots and lots of text. But make sure you read it all very carefully.
These terms and conditions tell you the terms to all product purchases placed by you on www.kreafunk.com (the KREAFUNK webshop) for delivery in Europe and the US – unless otherwise explicitly is stated in said conditions. The webshop is owned and run by KREAFUNK ApS (KREAFUNK), CVR no. 34221545, Balticagade 19, 1st floor, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
Please read these terms carefully before using the KREAFUNK webshop.
1. When shopping on the KREAFUNK webshop, the contract is made in English.
1. All prices are listed with Danish VAT (25%) and other fees included.
2. If your country is outside the European Union, your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes. These are charged once your package reaches your country. We ship your packages according to the Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), meaning that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the EU. Additionally, we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you experience such additional charges on your order they must be paid in order for the package to clear customs. In case you need any further information on this particular matter, please contact your local customs office.
3. On the KREAFUNK webshop all valid prices are specified next to the product in question. We always try to ensure that all our prices are correct, but sometimes errors may occur. If any price errors are discovered in the order you have made, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will then have two options: 1. Reconfirming your order at the correct price, or 2. Cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled. If you choose to cancel the order yourself, but have already paid, we will give you a full refund.
3. Shopping at the webshop
1. Making a purchase at the KREAEFUNK webshop is carried out in four steps:
1.1. Find the product or products you are interested in and add them to the shopping bag. To order any product, go to the shopping bag in the top of the page and proceed to the checkout by clicking “Proceed to checkout”.
1.2. Enter your personal details.
1.3. Select shipping and payment method.
1.4. Verify that all details in the summary are correct and approve the purchase. You will then be redirected to a secure web environment where credit card details can be entered.
2. Immediately after placing an order for goods at the KREAFUNK webshop, we will send you an order confirmation per email. As soon as the product has been dispatched, you will then receive an email with details regarding the delivery, providing that you have submitted an accurate email address while placing your order.
3. If you notice that any of the information in your order confirmation is incorrect, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to correct it.
1. When you are shopping at the KREAFUNK webshop, a credit or debit card must be used. In order to protect your credit card details, the payment is handled by an approved and certified payment module provider. This ensures that all your personal details are encrypted in a way so that neither KREAFUNK nor any other third party can access your card details. Euroline and ePay handles the payments made on our website.
2. Payment can be made either by Dankort, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. No fees are charged when paying with a credit card. The amount deducted upon your purchase will never be greater than the amount you have approved when placing the order.
1. For countries inside Europe the delivery will normally take place within 2-3 working days for all products in stock. Outside Europe longer delivery time must be expected. During campaigns and busy seasons, extra delivery time may may also occur.
2. Delivery is carried out by GLS. You can only choose to have the products delivered to a specific address for a fee that is dependent on the location of delivery. However, we offer free delivery on orders with a value higher that 100 GBP/120 €/1100 SEK/800 DKK.
6. Our liability for delay of delivery
1. KREAFUNK always tries to deliver the goods within the estimated time frame. Sometimes delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances, including force majeure. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further delivery information.
7. Our liability for damage during shipping
1. KREAFUNK assumes the risk and liability for any damage to the products during transportation for delivery. The products will be at your risk from the day that you (or someone appointed by you) have taken physical possession of the products. If you choose to return any of the products, you assume the risk and liability for any damage to the products during the transportation of the return products until KREAFUNK has taken physical possession of the products.
8. Defects and warranty
1. Products purchased at the KREAFUNK webshop have a 24-month warranty that covers errors or defects counting from the day when you received the products.
2. You must file a warranty claim within a reasonable amount of time after discovering an error or defect. A legitimate warranty claim filed in time entitles you to either have the product repaired or get a price reduction or a refund, depending on the specific situation. If the warranty claim is legitimate, we will naturally refund your shipping expenses, if they are reasonable in the sense that a normal carrier has been used.
3. The product is not covered by warranty if the error or defect has been caused by the customer, for instance as a result of incorrect use or repair.
4. The return product should be send to DSV Solutions, Att.: KREAFUNK, Nokiavej 30, 8700 Horsens, Denmark.
1. Note that products purchased at one of our KREAFUNK resellers must be returned to the same reseller where you originally have purchased the product, unless otherwise has been agreed.
2. You always have a 30-day right of withdrawal when shopping at the KREAFUNK webshop.
3. The cooling-off period begins when you have received the product. If the period ends on a public holiday, Saturday, Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, the period is extended until the following workday. It is not possible for you to cancel the purchase by refusing to accept delivery or failing to collect it.
4. The product itself must be returned in the same unused condition and quantity as delivered by KREAFUNK and the packaging must be intact. If these conditions are not met, the product might lose its entire value and it will not be possible to get a refund. This does not apply to pre-approved returns.
5. When returning a product, you are responsible for ensuring that the parcel is sufficiently packed.
6. Returning a product is done at your own risk. This means that KREAFUNK is not liable for any damage to the product caused during shipment. Therefore, we always recommend that you use the original shipping packaging for packing the products.
7. Do not send returns with cash on delivery. When returning a product, KREAFUNK refunds the payment made back to you. We pay the amount back without undue delay and, under all circumstances, no later than 14 days from the date when we received your message to return the product. However, we may withhold the refund until we have received the product or until you have presented documentation that the product has been returned. KREAFUNK will issue such a refund with the same payment method as used in your original transaction. You will under no circumstances be charge any additional fees as a result of the refund.
8. The product should be send to DSV Solutions, Att.: KREAFUNK, Nokiavej 30, 8700 Horsens, Denmark.
10. Product liability
1. In case of any injury or damage caused by a defective product or if there is a risk or danger that injury or damage will occur, you are obligated to contact KREAFUNK in writing without undue delay. We assume product liability in accordance with the Danish Product Liability Act (Produktansvarsloven).
11. Limitations of liability
1. We are liable only for direct damages for bodily injury and/or for damage to real or personal property arising due to gross negligence on KREAFUNK’s part. We are however not liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damage.
13. Intellectual property rights
1. All of the content of the webshop and website belongs to KREAFUNK and is protected by the Danish Copyright Act (Ophavsretsloven). This means that you may not reproduce, copy, modify or alter any information, images and text without our prior written consent.
14. Law and jurisdiction
1. All purchases placed at the KREAFUNK webshop are governed by Danish law and KREAFUNK submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. This does, however, not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires the application of the other legislation (such as the legislation of your country of residence).