One thing you need to know about us, is that we genuinely care about our wonderful blue planet. We therefore created the Care collection, which consists of the two gorgeous series: Wheat and Stone - made from materials found in nature that live up to our high standards.
Beautifully authentic. Made from fibre-concrete, the Stone series consists of design with a natural, authentic eco-friendly essence. Just like nature, each product is unique and has its own expression. The surface is rough, with a Kreafunk signature soft touch and will, in time, achieve a unique patina. No surface treatment or chemistry has been added, so its use and surroundings will naturally affect the material.
Bring nature indoors. The Wheat collection is made of a sustainable material, where 35% plastic is replaced by wheat fibres, and the remaining 65% is nothing less than 100% recycled plastic. On top of that, the fabric used on all speakers consists of 98% recycled polyester. Nothing less.
Find your plates and bowls!
There’s oatmeal and pasta inside. Okay, there’s no actual pasta or oats in the Care products. We are just big on sustainable thinking, and that’s why the Kreafunk Care range is a tribute to just that.
All Care products are made of a sustainable material, where 35% plastic is replaced by wheat fibres, and the remaining 65% is nothing less than 100% recycled plastic.
Pretty great, right? We say yes! But we still haven’t told you what pasta’s got to do with anything. Sorry! Wheat fibres are, simply put, a by-product of wheat straws. You know, the edible grain used all over this remarkable planet to make the foods we love, such as flour, bread, pasta and oatmeal. Oh, and Danish pastries. So, technically, we weren’t lying. There’s pasta and oats inside.
Enough about food; we’re thoroughly proud to dream of a more sustainable future and do something about it.