ENC means your own voice comes through clearly when you talk on the phone via aPOP earpods. Great if you're cycling and it's windy or noisy in some other way.
Charging and playing time
With a 2 hour (USB C and Qi) charge, aPOP can play music for up to 20 hours. You can charge the earbuds via the included USB to USB-C charging cable or via Qi charging.
aPOP is designed to be water-resistant (IPX4). You can therefore use the earbuds for training and use them while it's raining.
All the important
• Up to 20 hours of playtime
• Standby time: Up to 120 hours
• Charging time: 2 hours (USB and Qi)
• Environmental noise cancellation (ENC)
• Water-resistant (IPX4)
• Charging case supports Qi wireless charging
• 100% recycled plastic
How you use your
What others have looked at